Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Neighbor Dave Song


Ok, peeps...this is NOT a biography. I repeat...I just used some real life elements to write a poem(or maybe a song).... I have accidentally flashed my neighbor on more than one occasion. He's also seen me rolling around on the ground at 2am when I sprained my ankle letting Emily out to pee.   I got to thinking about how people meet and the things they do (Or DON'T DO ) for love....so I wrote this... What if a girl wanted to her neighbor to notice her, so she "accidentally" flashes him to get his attention? And so I wrote this....





Neighbor Dave, Neighbor Dave,

I could bring you peach pie

But why be so subtle when I could flash you my thigh?



I'd love to borrow sugar

Do you have white or raw?

Oh sorry bout last week

that day you saw me in my bra



Ah, Neighbor Dave..why can't ya just look and see?

 Won't  ya just look past the hedge and see my lawn for the trees?



I see those pretty blondes,

They always coming to our hood

Sometimes they knock on my door and

I tell 'em you moved.



Dark hair I know, but I've got clear sky eyes

Funny and quirky, yeah did I mention my sighs?

The kind that leave you breathless

and knowin' you just made me high



Ah, Neighbor Dave, why can't ya look down your drive?

And see me standing naked to let you know I'm alive.


Yeah remember  last summer when I fell and broke my wrist?

2 am and you sat with me, ya know you made my heart twist.

Pretended the drugs made me give you that kiss

But when you answered back I backed away from the bliss.....


Please look at me tomorrow when I pick up the paper
In a dress made so short,  it'll give ya the vapors.



Ah neighbor Dave. I'm a much braver soul

Come over for a little or the whole sugar bowl.

Ah neighbor Dave.............

No comments:

Post a Comment